Colbert's dig at Cam...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I just got the end of it, but it was "America(?), where a boy named "Cam" can go to the Super Bowl without learning the word "football." I decided this was more NS than Football board material... :)

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I've been watching a lot of the talking heads talk about how $cam has "matured" since entering the league. I just find a guy very immature who automatically pulls the race card when people get upset at his extended "in your face" celebrations that BOTH black and white, current and former players have taken exception to. The dude's very immature and I watched Lesean "Shady" McCoy sit on an ESPN panel and say he wouldn't want his QB acting like that. But in Cam's childish world it's because his race. When the heat gets turned up on him he falls back on ole reliable. The ole race card. That is a sign of real maturity folks.

Last edited:

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I've been watching a lot of the talking heads talk about how $cam has "matured" since entering the league. I just find a guy very immature who automatically pulls the race card when people get upset at his extended "in your face" celebrations that BOTH black and white, current and former players have taken exception to. The dude's very immature and I watched Lesean "Shady" McCoy sit on an ESPN panel and say he wouldn't want his QB acting like that. But in Cam's childish world it's because his race. When the heat gets turned up on him he falls back on ole reliable. The ole race card. That is a sign of real maturity folks.
He lives!

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Don't get me started on Cam. I know lots of people here don't like Peyton, but I'll take him over Cam. It's funny though all the Auburn fans are now Panthers fans just because of one player that went to their favorite college for one year.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
you guys need to go easy on Cam. he has been fined eleventy billion dollars by the NFL for giving footballs to little kids at least according to every Barner and new Carolina fan.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.