Treon Harris Changing Position at UF This Spring

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Spring is the perfect time to tinker with position changes. Some work out, others don't. If Fl. needs him back at his old position he can always switch back.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Weren't they getting him ready to play a different position last year before their starting QB got suspended?

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Weren't they getting him ready to play a different position last year before their starting QB got suspended?

Don't remember anything about that, B1G.

I'm really happy though that Treon will stay with the team and hope to see him compete in whatever his new role ends up being.

He took a lot of abuse last season but never gave up and always gave it everything he had. He's a tough as nails kid and we love him.

As for who will be our starter....I'm thinking LDR but the transfer from Purdue Austin Appleby will also be in the mix. Not sure if we will use our 2 freshmen Trask and Franks or just groom them for 2017. All of that of course will be determined by staff. You guys know the drill all too well....the question of who our starting QB will be.....the question that comes up almost every year! :D

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Thanks - maybe I am thinking of someone else. Getting old.

Ha....remember B1G.....we are like a fine wine....aging to perfection! :)

We had a few players move around a little and also playing dual roles so maybe one of them is who you were thinking of. One thing about CJM is he's very creative and likes to put emphasis on who has what skill set and where they should be used. Something TOG seemed clueless about.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
I'm glad LDR finally settled somewhere. After 3 teams in 4 years, I thought his next stop would be working for his Dad.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Of the two early enrollees, Feleipe Franks is the only one considered to be a real candidate to start in Year 1. Franks was a four-star recruit and is considered the Gators' future at quarterback, but with more seasoned players like Del Rio and Appelby, he may have to sit back and develop for a year or two -- which might not be a bad thing in the long run.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...-move-treon-harris-to-wr-three-things-to-know

Florida may be hard to handle when Whoever gets a few games under his belt. Beat Tennessee!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.