Louisville self imposes 1 year post season ban

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Just heard this on the radio on the way home from the airport. Wow. That came out of left field. For Louisville to tell you that they are self imposing tells me this is probably worse than expected and the NCAA has got "the goods" on Louisville.

I like Pitino, but it's hard for me to believe he didn't know this was going on.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
That all they imposed? They should take some scholarships from themselves as well. IMO this is worse than giving kids money. This was straight up corrupting young men and risking their very health.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
That all they imposed? They should take some scholarships from themselves as well. IMO this is worse than giving kids money. This was straight up corrupting young men and risking their very health.
Agreed. UL should be hammered for this and heads should roll.
The NCAA is still investigating it. As the thread title says, Louisville self-imposed these in attempt to lessen the NCAA punishment.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Petino was sickening on the radio Friday.
You got that right. Pitino better hope Andre McGee "falls on his sword". To think that McGee would be "acting alone" without someone higher up knowing is hard to imagine. Especially after McGee reaches out to the "madam" to hook up with a recruit on a visit to Louisville after he had already left to take a coaching position elsewhere. Why would he do that?

Pitino playing the "I'm lily white" card was pretty pathetic.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.