10 yr old Austrian boy raped in pool by Iraqi invader

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I don't like rapists and pedofiles, and I'm against the Syrian refugees coming here. but I don't think picking and choosing certain instances is strengthening your case for it because they could easily counter by saying Jeffrey dahmer and Jim jones were Americans.

I think a better reason would be that we are fighting against an enemy that blends in with refugees and for the safety of our country we should deny them.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I don't like rapists and pedofiles, and I'm against the Syrian refugees coming here. but I don't think picking and choosing certain instances is strengthening your case for it because they could easily counter by saying Jeffrey dahmer and Jim jones were Americans.

I think a better reason would be that we are fighting against an enemy that blends in with refugees and for the safety of our country we should deny them.
One only needs to look at countries where Islam gains a significant foothold to see the problems they are having. France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium and UK. If you don't see it, you never will.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
One only needs to look at countries where Islam gains a significant foothold to see the problems they are having. France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium and UK. If you don't see it, you never will.
What exactly are you arguing? Are you arguing the spread of Islam or the spread of pedofiles. Because if it is the latter then I can assure you that there is just as many Boy Scout and Catholic Church instances that are going on in the USA. Again there are better arguments of being against the migrants coming here than stories you find of pedofiles and rapists, it is really like Donald trump picking and choosing instances of when illegal immigrants have raped and murdered people. There are far concrete arguments that you can make in both instances.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.