Did you go to the championship game?

KsmithRTR

Sep 9, 2011
As you were leaving, you were given a gift card. You probably didn't have a clue what it was or why it was important. The gift card was for Donorshoose.org, a website that funds projects for teachers. If you still have that gift card, I encourage you to dig it out and use it. Find a project that is meaningful to you and support it. Don't let that $25 go to waste. If you need help figuring out how to use the gift card, let me know. Thanks to the College Football Playoff for supporting us teachers out there! RTR.

If you'd like to support my classroom project using your gift card, please follow the link below.

http://www.donorschoose.org/project...-teacher-teacher_1490043&challengeid=20698151

Last edited:

KsmithRTR

Sep 9, 2011
Awesome! They expire in the next day or two so dig them out soon! = )

Don't forget to check out my classroom's project if you don't already have a classroom to support! We are located in Tuscaloosa! =)

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
My wife and I received two cards. We redeemed them yesterday on the referenced website. I have already rec'd back several heartfelt thanks from the teachers whose projects we chose. I challenge all my Tide Fan family to be sure and redeem the gift card before their expiration date.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Done - I donated both to your project. I didn't see your total change so hopefully you get the $50

Good luck with the kids and the project!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
The wife and I found many of those laying about after the game, unused, and scooped them up. I couldn't understand how people wouldn't take the time to go to the site and give that free donation.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
First I've heard of it. I didn't get a card after the game or see any being handed out. Thanks for the web address so I can support.

KsmithRTR

Sep 9, 2011
You guys are awesome! Thanks for taking the time to use these coupon to help either myself or another teacher out! Continue to pass the word if you know of others who haven't used these cards yet. My class is only 2 gift cards away from reaching our goal! Thanks to those of you that supported our classroom! = )

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
You guys are awesome! Thanks for taking the time to use these coupon to help either myself or another teacher out! Continue to pass the word if you know of others who haven't used these cards yet. My class is only 2 gift cards away from reaching our goal! Thanks to those of you that supported our classroom! = )
You are welcome. I'd like to see more participation in this deal.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.