Game Thread: Super Bowl L

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Re: Super Bowl XXXXX

I don't think I've ever seen Cam get sacked this forceful...Prime Miller + Cagy-Vet Ware is quite a duo.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014

No - they're finally playing against a decent defense.
They've played against decent defenses...now they're playing against the best in the NFL. Their premiere receiver is tight end Greg Olson. They're playing against two of the best outside pass rushers the game has seen.

For the record I hope Denver wins. Gotta get that offense going. I need more emotion from Peyton.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000

One full half of football and no Superman sighting yet. Just one opportunity for short-lived, silly dancing.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

It took until almost halftime, but I just had the first Facebook post from someone letting everyone know they aren't watching the game. Usually I get deluged from the football hating geeks out there.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

The only time sCam has lost is when he gets hit & hit hard early in the game, like Atlanta in their only loss of the year, sCam folds like a cheap tent in a windstorm when he has to pick himself off the ground a few times..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.