Game Thread: Super Bowl L

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Should we send our condolences to the Barn Fans who extended their season by watching SCAM play?
Those folks always accuse us of living in the past, but I'm not the one with a 17-16 sticker on an old station wagon...

Got to give kudos to the Denver Defense... They were great. :)

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Eli Manning seemed to have no reaction to his brother getting the 2 point conversion. Maybe he is upset his brother now equals him in rings? or maybe he bet on Carolina?

CoreGroup

1st Team
Nov 19, 2013
Dothan, Al
Loved this game. Cam didn't get to show boat one time. Looked whipped from the get go. In truth I payed his dad 180k if he'd have Cam throw the game. The things that family does for 180k :p

Rolltidegirl205

All-SEC
Sep 20, 2014
Twitter and Facebook is a joke right now.

Love how people automatically pull the race card...when someone is negative about Cam. Hmmm....maybe there is so much negativity...because he is classless and cocky?
I'm black and I agree with this. He's not very pleasant at all. He was celebratory, very arrogant and all smiles when his team was winning and celebrating on the field in front of the other teams. But when he lost he showed no humility none whatsoever. He made it to a place many other NFL players have never had the chance to and probably never will and he was very unprofessional at the press conference, it was really shameful to see. He still had a great season, it's just the better team won. He could possibly be be back next year, and just won the MVP and another award and he still acted very unprofessional. He could've taken that loss like a man.

But I'm glad he lost because when anyone from Auburn loses, Auburn loses too lol.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
On a rare occasion there is a loss that almost equals a win. Hahahaha. This Cocky Cam loss ranks right up there with some mighty big wins in my book. Hahahaha. :pDT_Armataz_01_37: :cheers2:

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
A new dance move....
What would we call it?

The Frightened Narcissist?
The Business Decision?
The Scaredy cam?
The Super-cam Scram?
The Kryponite Cower? (The beat comes on: "Alright y'all, cower like it's kryptonite!")
The Super-mouse?
The Big Step-back?
The Super Bowl L?

By the way cam has had his capital letter revoked.

Last edited:

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Of course all the conspiracy theorist are saying the game was fixed (Cam not diving for the ball; the Panthers not tackling the guy on the 65 yard punt return, etc.), and this was the NFL setting up Peyton for one last ride into the sunset.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I'm glad the rest of the country has finally seen what we've known since Scam was at the Barn on his 3 month football contract.

We've known he's as shallow as a mudhole and as dirty too.

We've known he's never been able to win with class because he absolutely has NONE! So why should anyone be surprised he can't show class in losing!

And it may be true he's done lots of good off the field by helping others, but somehow that falls on deaf ears when you act like the world revolves around you and you are the ultimate non-team player who wants all the attention.

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
You have to win graceful and lose graceful if you're an NFL QB. Cam showed his true colors last night.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.