Link: Alabama Football 2015-16 Season Highlights - National Champions

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Awesome video of your great season. Not sure if it has been posted. If not, enjoy:

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
man - I hate that ole miss game. So many crazy completely unpredictable plays that went against us, and we just didn't bring the level of focus needed in that one. Hurts seeing it every time...

Tidetwin

All-American
May 15, 2006
Northeast Georgia
man - I hate that ole miss game. So many crazy completely unpredictable plays that went against us, and we just didn't bring the level of focus needed in that one. Hurts seeing it every time...
The sad background music adds just the right touch of melancholy. Easy to joke about it now. :)

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
Thanks for posting. Browsed through the video some last night and it just hit me how many big plays this team made throughout the year. Now you see how we won so many games with such a poor 3rd down conversion rate - we hit a lot of home runs.

Last edited:

Tidetwin

All-American
May 15, 2006
Northeast Georgia
Thanks for posting. Browsed through the video some last night and it just hit me how many big plays this team made throughout the year. Now you see how we won so many games with such a poor 3rd down conversion rate - we hit a lot of home runs.
and the schedule . . . one tough opponent after another.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
Fantastic video. A few things I noticed:

1. I forgot how great Robert Foster was before he got hurt.
2. That Ole Miss game still makes me mad.
3. Seeing how we played angry the rest of the season was salve on the wound.
4. We were the most dangerous defense in America after an INT.
5. Derrick Henry was so dangerous on 3rd/4th and short from about 30-50 yards out.
6. Coker really seemed to have that will-to-win that it took to be a champion. Not only that...but the guys in Crimson around him fed off that.

I'm really looking forward to the 2016 season.

InsaneMustang

1st Team
Jul 30, 2001
Every time I view things like this I remember how meticulous Saban is about doing what you're supposed to do for the 5 to 10 seconds you need to do it. This video reminds me that if a few plays don't work out just like they are supposed to, just like you practice, just like you were taught, the goal is un-achievable.

Great video, thanks for the share.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I would think so and hopefully Falkins also. Both would give us good size. Also looking forward to seeing Daylon Charlot.
If need be, Bama could easily put 3 or 4 WRs 6'2 or taller on the field at the same time in 2016.

Derek Kief (6'4)
Robert Foster (6'2)
Cam Sims (6'5)
Raheem Falkins (6'4)

Stewart and Ridley are both 6'1. Not to mention the TEs Henges (6'5) and Howard (6'6).

Good luck stopping that combo.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
If need be, Bama could easily put 3 or 4 WRs 6'2 or taller on the field at the same time in 2016.

Derek Kief (6'4)
Robert Foster (6'2)
Cam Sims (6'5)
Raheem Falkins (6'4)

Stewart and Ridley are both 6'1. Not to mention the TEs Henges (6'5) and Howard (6'6).

Good luck stopping that combo.
You are right. I forgot about Kief and hope he can begin contributing soon. He is a really good kid.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.