anything new on lane kiffins plans for 2016

bamanix

1st Team
Mar 24, 2010
surely, coach lane can decide if he is coming back for this year by now, or maybe I have missed his announcement. we sure need him for blake Barnett future qb career.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I would think no news is good news at this point. "News" would be he's leaving and that would seem unlikely at this juncture unless one of the super bowl teams want to talk to him.

I think BB will be fine regardless, but I too am exciting about what LK will do with his talents! How many days to spring practice???

I would think no news is good news at this point. "News" would be he's leaving and that would seem unlikely at this juncture unless one of the super bowl teams want to talk to him.

I think BB will be fine regardless, but I too am exciting about what LK will do with his talents! How many days to spring practice???
I think you are right Moon.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC

67 days. Think I'll go this year.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL

Correct

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Any word yet on Duron Carter coming to Bama?
I just checked out his career path. CFL to NFL reserve type, cut and signed with the CFL this year. I never knew he was 6'5, that's a little tall for a WR unless you are extremely athletic.

No news is good news on Kiffin. When does his USC contract expire? I think he will be offered a gig in the SEC as soon as 2017.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.