Mich. Senate passes bill banning various sex acts

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I was distracted by the other article:

17 Hot Celebrities With The Biggest Melons In Hollywood!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
At least those other states, the laws were on the books when they were struck down. Adopting laws which are unconstitutional ab initio is just stupid...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
The explanation I read was that they were updating laws dealing specifically with bestiality (why this is a problem needing to be addressed right now, I don't know), and that the other aspects were already preexisting in the law, and no body wanted to get into a debate about whether or not to change them, given that they are already void.
Yeah. Makes perfect sense... :)

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
The explanation I read was that they were updating laws dealing specifically with bestiality (why this is a problem needing to be addressed right now, I don't know), and that the other aspects were already preexisting in the law, and no body wanted to get into a debate about whether or not to change them, given that they are already void.

The country has been importing a large number of folks partial to goats lately.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
The country has been importing a large number of folks partial to goats lately.
Has the government released a "do's and don'ts" manual of proper social etiquette toward barnyard animals for new Americans? If not they better get with the program.

Bama Torch in Pcola

Hall of Fame
Dec 18, 2002
Has the government released a "do's and don'ts" manual of proper social etiquette toward barnyard animals for new Americans? If not they better get with the program.
I don't think so, but as Robert Anton Wilson pointed out in his epic, On Natural Law: Or Don't Put A Rubber On Your Willy the Ayatollah Khoumeni was kind enough to provide some spiritual guidance on the subject. From the chapter titled "On Sodomizing Camels":

The Ayatollah Khoumeni, for instance, has written an authoritative guide to Natural Law according to “Allah,” with whom he is allegedly on intimate terms. In this tome, Khoumeni says that a woman may not get a divorce just because her husband is in the habit of sodomizing camels: “Allah” does not permit divorce for such trivialities and, in fact, frowns on divorce in almost all cases. However, later on Khoumeni allows that a woman may get a divorce if her husband is in the habit of sodomizing her brother. Now, I don’t know whether this is a Natural Law, or just represents Khoumeni’s personal opinions or prejudices, and I don’t know of any test or experiment that can determine if it “is” a Natural Law or “is” just the old duffer’s private notion, and nothing in Natural Law theory that I have ever read helps me to decide if this doctrine “is” “really” a Natural Law or just Khoumeni’s own way of evaluating the relative merits (or demerits) in sodomizing camels as against sodomizing brothers-in-law.

]

Last edited:

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Quite a few amateur bomb makers end up blowing themselves up. This could be the CIA's greatest mission ever. The bay of pigs II.
Yeah I am just waiting for seismic activity reports coming from Iran. You know they're going to do it, it's just a matter of when.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.