Italian wife faces up to 6 years in prison for not cooking and cleaning

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Can't you just see this as part of HRC's campaign for President. She'll be campaigning that this is what the Republicans are going to do in the USA, if she not elected.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Is she hawt? 'Cause if not, then get to cooking and cleaning.

Man, how to address this one..................

Look at it this way:

A few years back, Mrs. Cuda was looking at some photos, of my HS class reunion (I guess 45 years), and there were a lot of Italians gals, in those photos.

I was taken back at how they looked, today.

"Wow, look at all those old dago women. Stereotypes do exist, for a reason."
"That is because they are old dago women.

So...........how many of them did you have the hots for?"

"No comment."

I rest my case, before I dig a deeper hole.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Man, how to address this one..................

Look at it this way:

A few years back, Mrs. Cuda was looking at some photos, of my HS class reunion (I guess 45 years), and there were a lot of Italians gals, in those photos.

I was taken back at how they looked, today.

"Wow, look at all those old dago women. Stereotypes do exist, for a reason."
"That is because they are old dago women.

So...........how many of them did you have the hots for?"

"No comment."

I rest my case, before I dig a deeper hole.
What a lot of people don't realize is that facial hair in a young woman is a sign of a high sex drive. The reason is that testosterone is the driving engine of the sex drive in both sexes, not just in men. Of course, prior to menopause, women have a great deal of estrogen, which counteracts, to some degree, the testosterone. After menopause, estrogen levels drop and the balance shifts more over to testosterone, promoting more facial hair. There is an ethnic difference. Southern European women will always have more facial hair than northern Europeans. So, if you're a young guy, don't begrudge that light mustache; you're benefiting from it. The biggest joke of all is on us guys. As we age, our prostate starts to convert testosterone into estradiol, the most potent form of estrogen, which swells the prostate and makes peeing tough...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.