Link: Kyle Allen: Texas A&M dysfunction stems from Manziel-led culture

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
he said in the article.. that even when Manziel was gone, the culture was still there....
Yes, but if he wasn't there, how does he know what it stems from?

I mean, I believe him, but why on earth would you choose to attached a school knowing this was the case? We knew it from afar before he ever attended, and now it's something he wants to talk about?

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia

I mean, I believe him, but why on earth would you choose to attached a school knowing this was the case? We knew it from afar before he ever attended, and now it's something he wants to talk about?
I mean, I'm sure he was friends with guys who were on the team with Manziel who can say.. "Man, this is how it was when Johnny was here." He wouldn't know that until he showed up and heard the senior players talking about it. Just a theory. His statement also sounded like a theory of his own from what he had gleaned.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

IIRC, he enrolled the January after Johnny left. Likely he heard stories that close to Johnny's time.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.