2017 Targets, per Al.com

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Early rundown from some of the kids we're after for the upcoming class. Some of the names are familiar; some not so much. I learned some things.

At the moment, the top prospect on the list for 247sports says we lead, and we have a commitment from No. 6. There are two other Top 10 kids with whom we have a legitimate shot.

Back to Al.com ...

Linebackers.

Quarterbacks.

Which brings us to Jake Fromm. He is not as highly ranked as some of our other supposed targets, but he has the best release I've seen since Croyle. Check out the video linked to the story.

Running backs

DBs

Receivers

DL

OL

Last edited:

Tidetwin

All-American
May 15, 2006
Northeast Georgia
Early rundown from some of the kids we're after for the upcoming class. Some of the names are familiar; some not so much. I learned some things.

At the moment, the top prospect on the list for 247sports says we lead, and we have a commitment from No. 6. There are two other Top 10 kids with whom we have a legitimate shot.

Back to Al.com ...

Linebackers.

Quarterbacks.

Which brings us to Jake Fromm. He is not as highly ranked as some of our other supposed targets, but he has the best release I've seen since Croyle. Check out the video linked to the story.
He is a good looking quarterback and I hope we can hold on to him.
Thanks for posting.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.