White Helmets

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
It's February and this is a time honored tradition around here.

I posted that in another thread, but it was already pretty buried. White helmets with those road unis are as clean as they come. We're already compared to the Galactic Empire on a daily basis. Why not go ahead and dress like Storm Troopers too?

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Never disliked the white helmets myself. IMHO, they`re not a departure from our "tradition". Coach Bryant`s teams used to wear them on occasion, and I think that they do look good with our road whites.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Haven't people generally complained that the white helmet was associated with a few major losses? It was a bit before my time is why I ask.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
We have a similar one over at AUFamily. Orange facemasks:

I posted that in another thread, but it was already pretty buried. White helmets with those road unis are as clean as they come. We're already compared to the Galactic Empire on a daily basis. Why not go ahead and dress like Storm Troopers too?
We love our stormtrooper unis. Be a good look for y'all too.

Last edited:

ChattTide

All-SEC
Jul 20, 2000
Memphis, TN

You startin early with the white helmet thread , aren't you? We haven't even gotten through Spring Practice!!:biggrin: on TideFans.com

Roll Tide!!
ChattTide

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

Only if there is a "Script A" on that helmet!

Tider n LA

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2003
Alabama
I seen an autographed white helmet of AJ at Tom Albetar's store. I would love to see Bama wear them on occasion. I just hope and pray Bama never wears crimson pants.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
GIT 'DAT MESS OUTA HERE!

Just kiddin' Dub. Kinda :wink:

I can possibly deal with the white helmet along with full white but not with combo uni's.
But DO NOT replace the number with script A. PLEASE! NO!
Yeah. I like the script A very much, but that`s going a ways too far I think.

CBag4Bama

1st Team
Sep 22, 2002
Birmingham, AL
We're going to need those bright white uniforms when we put in the crimson turf.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.