Homeland Security whistleblower reveals MASSIVE Islamic terror cover-up by Obama

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010

Homeland Security whistle blower reveals MASSIVE Islamic terror cover-up by Obama and his administration

http://www.allenbwest.com/2016/02/h...ower-reveals-massive-islamic-terror-cover-up/

"If the allegations from Mr. Haney are indeed true, what a damning indictment of President Barack Obama and his administration. If political correctness is more important than protecting the American people, we are witnessing something we have never before seen in our nation. We have a president more concerned with appeasing a certain group than abiding by his oath to the people, the American people"

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Philip Haney has been doing this quite a while now. My question is, how credible is he? You would think major news outlets would be all over this.
the major news outlets are in the tank for obama ;)

back when my wife was still on facebook, i had a crazy aunt who would gleefully post at least 4 things a week from allen west that were for sure going to "bring down" obama.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Philip Haney has been doing this quite a while now. My question is, how credible is he? You would think major news outlets would be all over this.
What major news outlets have ever reported anything detrimental to Obama? Nothing to see here....move along.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
It isn't a scam. It isn't even a secret, it is obvious. The media is mainly Democrat leftist and they do whatever they can to support every part of that agenda.

Is there credibility to the story. Not sure, I believe there is at least some truth given the disaster that Obama's administration has been. I will let you decide for yourself.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL

Homeland Security whistle blower reveals MASSIVE Islamic terror cover-up by Obama and his administration

http://www.allenbwest.com/2016/02/h...ower-reveals-massive-islamic-terror-cover-up/

"If the allegations from Mr. Haney are indeed true, what a damning indictment of President Barack Obama and his administration. If political correctness is more important than protecting the American people, we are witnessing something we have never before seen in our nation. We have a president more concerned with appeasing a certain group than abiding by his oath to the people, the American people"
Many of us have seen this for years. All you have to do is close your ears to the Obama apologists and open your ears and eyes to what he's actually doing.
The truth becomes obvious.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Assuming the story is true, I'm fine with the destruction of data to the extent that it was collected about innocent American citizens (i.e. those for which there is no probable cause on which to collect data or to otherwise surveil).

Last edited:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.