St. John's student threatens to smash computer with Trump sticker on it

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
He should be suspended from the school. And I would say that if someone posted the same thing about an Obama sticker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Did he ever smash the computer? If so I can't wait to see the retweets of somebody stomping a mudhole in him and walking it dry.
nah, she found out about it and threw hot tea on him. Which is good. I think trump supporters are idiots (and the data supports it!) but they should still be free to show off their idiocy publicly

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
nah, she found out about it and threw hot tea on him. Which is good. I think trump supporters are idiots (and the data supports it!) but they should still be free to show off their idiocy publicly
I don't know if I should be honored or offended that you called me an idiot. You're right, I must be an idiot. Thank you Jon, I do appreciate the slight.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Data from the NH primary shows that Trump won every education level, including 32% of those with an undergraduate degree.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
But the bigger idiot here is the spineless coward who somehow thought his hatred of Trump justified destroying someone else's private property.

Then again for too many folks there's no such thing as private property or freedom of expression.

He had no business making the threat even in jest. The fact 16,000 morons agreed with him in four hours suggests to me there's enough idiocy in the Trump haters that it's neck and neck with his supporters.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
But the bigger idiot here is the spineless coward who somehow thought his hatred of Trump justified destroying someone else's private property.

Then again for too many folks there's no such thing as private property or freedom of expression.

He had no business making the threat even in jest. The fact 16,000 morons agreed with him in four hours suggests to me there's enough idiocy in the Trump haters that it's neck and neck with his supporters.
"You didn't build that" so it's not really yours.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

you'll find no disagreement from me, read through some of his other tweets St Johns should be sad that they claim him as a student

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.