Alabama vs. Florida game thread....

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Roll Tide!

Heckuva win for our boys! Battling through the foul trouble, the poor shooting first half, losing Obasohan with 5 minutes left...wow.

Very proud of the fight. Great job by Taylor stepping up in the second half. Solid job as always by CAJ. I just can't express how excited this team, and our future, makes me!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
Dare say, with all the turmoil and road mishaps, may be the biggest 'Bama basketball win since Stanford and the Elite Eight.
For people who follow the program closely, they will remember this one for a long time. Sort of the same kind of "we're here" kind of game the football team had in early 2008. Other guys stepping up after Retin went out was huge. Florida was uncharacteristically cold given, but on a neutral court that's a double digit win.

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
Great post game interview with Coach. He has so many fans outside of the program that it may help us if we finish strong and are on the bubble.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
How BIG is this win!? And what about JIMMY TAYLOR!!! He was a FORCE. CAJ is just doing an outstanding job. WOW!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

10Bama54

1st Team
Sep 16, 2006
Would someone please explain to me what Next 4 Out? They say we are in that category but if we are not in the Tournament how can we be the next 4 out?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.