Alabama vs. Florida game thread....

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Someone needs to get hot from outside. Also have to keep Florida off the offensive boards.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Down 4, with very little offensive consistency...not that bad...just need to figure out how to get Florida out of their defensive comfort zone.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Retin is 2/10 from the field with no FTAs. Gonna be tough to win if our best scorer can't get going and the refs will let the defense get away with shoves and hacks in the paint off drives.

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
Down 4, with very little offensive consistency...not that bad...just need to figure out how to get Florida out of their defensive comfort zone.
Yeah, driving into the middle of the key and dishing low (a la the second basket to Kessens) is something we could try more. If they go inside the 3 pt line, UF is thinking they're driving all the way. Not sure if Coach has the box and one in his play book, but it can be very effective against a D like Florida's. Hale or Norris would probably be great to run it through.

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
Jimmie ' s having his best conference game overall and with only two fouls. A couple bad calls aside, I much prefer this to the 50 calls per game that were becoming regular in January.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.