Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Tex A&M

Votes: 70 56.5%

• Total voters

CrimsonPaul

1st Team
Jun 12, 2006
Brandon, MS
I voted for Auburn. The cow-tippers have changed coaches so many times they are used to it. TA&M is next and it should have been done already but I think they have decided to keep him around another year. Now Les will be at LSU as long as he wants. The powers that run that place have already blew their chance to fire him. If I was him I'd milk them soon for a big new contract with a huge buy-out, Les stays!

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
There's a difference between obsession and boredom. Offseason, bro.
I get it. Just thought it was funny seeing three right at the top. No problem with it.

We don't have a Tennessee thread, but I saw on the news one of their players from last year (I think he was a senior) got busted trying to hook up with what he thought was a 14 year old girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Before Les is fired, LSU needs to fire their AD. He blew the Chavis deal. That hurt LSU as much as anything. If LSU can find a QB, fire their AD and get Chavis back, Les will be there forever. And Chavis will be looking after this year when TAMU fires Sumlin.

IBUY

1st Team
Jan 9, 2007
I voted for the barn for sentimental reasons but....I honestly think the Aggies are keeping a fresh horse saddled and ready to ride for Sumlin.....

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
I think Les survives until we beat them. LSU is tired of seeing their former coach walking away with a victory over their team. Just my .02 .
Agree. Another loss to us, no matter what their record is going into that game, and it`s curtains for Les IMHO. It would be more than the state of Louisiana could bear.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
If it's a scenario where the teams are facing losing records by midseason then I think it will be the Barn first.

I don't think LSU wants things to play out with the same way they did last year so I'm sure they will do their best to keep things hush hush tip the end of the season. All the uncertainty ended up making the admins look bad.

A&M is the toss up ... I doubt they would make a change midseason but stranger things have happened.

If its at the end of the season then i think A&M will strike first.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Auburn. The past couple seasons they've been like a cat climbing wet wallpaper--high aspirations at the start, then a lot of frenetic activity, and then everything ends up in a mess on the floor. Rinse, repeat in 2016.

Bama in Quebec

1st Team
Aug 10, 2013
Quebec city
1. TAMU (no QB so they will loose a ton of games)
2. The Barn (no coaching staff so they will loose a lot of games)
3. LS??? (Les has to beat us and it won't happen)

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
There is the possibility that the barn waits until the end of the season and if A&M and LSU have a coaching change then the barn goes after Les and Chavis. I don't see Albarn surviving Clemson and their season will begin crumbling.

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
Auburn first because they have lost so many coaches. First thing I thought was Kodi Burns and offensive coordinator even if it is co-OC used in the same sentence is not good. Chavis is a better DC who is in year 2 than Steele who is in year one. Neither team has a proven QB. Plus Auburn has no real proven game changing receivers. A&M has the more competent coaching staff. All they have to do is get control of the lockerroom. Not sure how Auburn turns this around.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

mulletover

All-SEC
Dec 1, 2009
Cullman Alabama
There's been a changing of the guard in the SEC East with USCe, UGA, Missouri and Florida the previous year. Looks like the same things about to take place in the West. There's a very good chance in 2017 we see new coaches at all three schools LSU, A&M and au.

I also find it odd that only 9 people think LSU will fire it's coach first. Of the three choices LSU's the only school who's been looking for a new one.

Last edited:

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana
I also find it odd that only 9 people think LSU will fire it's coach first. Of the three choices LSU's the only school who's been looking for a new one.
I think many of us believe that LSU will wait until they lose to us again, while the other two could happen early in the season, or even before.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.