Update on TIDE-HSV

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Why do I feel Earle isn't a good patient?

Glad you are doing well, hope they get your ticker fixed up soon so you can enjoy another championship season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Wow! I just saw this. Prayers are going up NOW!

I had this over a decade ago. Hopefully, procedures are much more advanced than back then.

Hang in there and get well soon.

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
Actually, I'm sitting up and I've already done a "lap," after being gotten up at 3:00. They come in and do something to you every hour through the night. They don't seem to feel like "rest" is necessary for healing...
As a nurse I tell my pt's that they get to rest when they go home. You are in the hospital to be treated for your illness. Get better soon and rest up when you get home. RTR

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Thank God. Not only his family and being a friend, he is the soul of this place. Praying for speedy recovery. He has a zest for life no doubt.

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
Best of luck recovering! I have never understood the requirement for depriving patients of rest and sleep during the early/critical hours of recovery, but I'm no doctor.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
What's the recovery period Earle? If you aren't 100% by spring practice, take the time off and make sure you get healed up for summer camp. You're a big part of our plans this fall.

Seriously though, get better. I think I can speak for everyone when I say you are one of the most beloved people on this board.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.