Update on TIDE-HSV

sonoma

Scout Team
Sep 14, 2004
It's my job Earle, gut check time. We're all headed for the table, enjoy the Norco.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Actually went off the Norco today...
Which is the same as what was called Lorotab. That is actually a little bit discomforting for a couple of days. Wish you well. If you are on for a week, it will mess with your temperature control and digestive system and worst part if your body making pain fighting endorphin's naturally, slows that down, which is the withdrawal.

You have natural pain control, if not enough, take supplement, but your body will stop making as much, takes a few days to adjust. Good luck!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Which is the same as what was called Lorotab. That is actually a little bit discomforting for a couple of days. Wish you well. If you are on for a week, it will mess with your temperature control and digestive system and worst part if your body making pain fighting endorphin's naturally, slows that down, which is the withdrawal.

You have natural pain control, if not enough, take supplement, but your body will stop making as much, takes a few days to adjust. Good luck!
I was surprised they were calling it "Norco." I thought everyone just used the generic "hydrocodone," instead of Norco or Lortab. I've actually been off and on it many times with orthopedic surgeries. I have several bottles stuck back at any given time. The main reason, is that I have a mutation in the enzyme CYP450-2C19 which metabolizes many drugs, codeine, for one and hydrocodone is a close analog. You don't tend to take much of a drug is if just doesn't do much for you. Some drugs, I'm an ultra-fast metabolizer of, Vallium for example. With Nexium, the statement was "It is doubtful this subject can attain a therapeutic level...

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
I was surprised they were calling it "Norco." I thought everyone just used the generic "hydrocodone," instead of Norco or Lortab. I've actually been off and on it many times with orthopedic surgeries. I have several bottles stuck back at any given time. The main reason, is that I have a mutation in the enzyme CYP450-2C19 which metabolizes many drugs, codeine, for one and hydrocodone is a close analog. You don't tend to take much of a drug is if just doesn't do much for you. Some drugs, I'm an ultra-fast metabolizer of, Vallium for example. With Nexium, the statement was "It is doubtful this subject can attain a therapeutic level...
Norco has less tylenol in it than lortab or vicodin. It's pretty easy to get toxic levels of tylenol, since it's in so many other medications.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
It's a good thing that you do not become dependent on them easily if at all. My father just had extended shingles at at 82 and took hydrocodone for the first time in his life, for 2 weeks and went through a huge withdrawal. My mother thought he was dying, and as soon as I heard the symptoms, hot and cold. can't get comfortable, can't sleep, digestive overactive, I got to the bottom of it real quick. I told he would be ok in a few days. Also interesting that they are finally understanding that woman react stronger to some medication way beyond body weight, especially the opiates. They gave them too much for a long time, and it made them sick. Glad you are better!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.