Update on TIDE-HSV

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Lord Earle, what part of you hasn't been fixed? Of course we are all very pleased that the problem was found and fixed. Absolutely thoughts and prayers and get well quickly. We need you back for Spring practice.

Tide-one-on

All-SEC
Aug 14, 2003
Pensacola, FL 32514
Thoughts and Prayers are with you! I also had bypass surgery 8 years ago. I know what you are going thru with the no sleep. I could not wait to get home. The food all tastes like cardboard. The only thing I liked was the Italian ice Spumoni? It won't be long until they start making you blow into this plastic piece to keep you from getting pneumonia. Good luck, hang in there and please do not sneeze!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Thoughts and Prayers are with you! I also had bypass surgery 8 years ago. I know what you are going thru with the no sleep. I could not wait to get home. The food all tastes like cardboard. The only thing I liked was the Italian ice Spumoni? It won't be long until they start making you blow into this plastic piece to keep you from getting pneumonia. Good luck, hang in there and please do not sneeze!
Actually now you have to inhale - and they start it the first day. I've made a bargain with surgeon about what I have to do to get out tomorrow...

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Actually now you have to inhale - and they start it the first day. I've made a bargain with surgeon about what I have to do to get out tomorrow...
I hope you get out of there. When I was in a few years ago the nurse threatened to reattach my catheter if I didn't pee a certain amount by 4 a.m. The night before i was drinking like a fish. I was about ready to climb out the window. Some of us know the feeling!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.