Update on TIDE-HSV

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Earle went in for a routine checkup and the docs discovered a blockage which wasn't there previously. On Monday he underwent triple bypass surgery. The surgery was a complete success and he's doing fine now.

He is currently resting and more than likely will be out for a few days. He's asked to express his appreciation for all the thoughts and prayers.

Aledinho

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2007
You guys are almost like family so I say a little prayer whenever something like this happens to one of our members.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Actually, I'm sitting up and I've already done a "lap," after being gotten up at 3:00. They come in and do something to you every hour through the night. They don't seem to feel like "rest" is necessary for healing...

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Actually, I'm sitting up and I've already done a "lap," after being gotten up at 3:00. They come in and do something to you every hour through the night. They don't seem to feel like "rest" is necessary for healing...
good to hear earle. you can sleep when they send you home ;)

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
Prayers for a speedy recovery for the Earl of Tide Fans!!! Avery Johnson going to get you a big win tonight as well:BigA:

tide power fan

All-SEC
Nov 26, 2011
Good deal Earl glad to see you are recovering well

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
One shouldn't go to a hospital for rest. You'll need return home for that.:) Glad you're on the other side of the procedure and feeling ok. All of us here on Tidefans wish you a speedy recovery. Stay compliant!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.