Update on TIDE-HSV

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Actually, I'm sitting up and I've already done a "lap," after being gotten up at 3:00. They come in and do something to you every hour through the night. They don't seem to feel like "rest" is necessary for healing...
Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I just saw this. I'm glad you're making a speedy recovery. You have had way more than your fair share of health issues. Prayers for ya, brother.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Glad this was caught at the checkup and glad to hear all is going well after the surgery.

Was this your first time in a hospital?:)

It is amazing how the practice is to get folks up and moving as soon as possible after surgeries now. The exercise does a good job of convincing the body and mind that healing is needed and needed quickly; keep at it.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Actually, I'm sitting up and I've already done a "lap," after being gotten up at 3:00. They come in and do something to you every hour through the night. They don't seem to feel like "rest" is necessary for healing...

Atta boy, Earle...

Keep em on their toes...

Sooooooooooooo glad to hear that you're getting back in fighting shape in record time...

Powerful prayers going up for your continued speedy and complete recovery...

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
Glad this was caught at the checkup and glad to hear all is going well after the surgery.

Was this your first time in a hospital?:)

It is amazing how the practice is to get folks up and moving as soon as possible after surgeries now. The exercise does a good job of convincing the body and mind that healing is needed and needed quickly; keep at it.

Yes it is amazing. I had a quintuple 17 years ago and it was no time at all before they had me up and walking around. Fortunately, although the arteries were clogged, the heart was not damaged, so my recovery was quick and without complications. I pray that Earle will have the same result. Best wishes, Earle. Get well quick.

Roll Tide!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.