Kenyan Drake in Daniel Moore's latest Alabama football print

mulletover

All-SEC
Dec 1, 2009
Cullman Alabama
That's awesome!

I also love seeing the male cheerleader in the background. If you watched all the games on TV last year you probably noticed shots of him celebrating after big plays. His most notable being after Griffith hit the 55 harder against LSU.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
I also love seeing the male cheerleader in the background. If you watched all the games on TV last year you probably noticed shots of him celebrating after big plays. His most notable being after Griffith hit the 55 harder against LSU.
I love seeing the female cheerleader in the background. Haven't seen her before, but she's kinda cute. :wink:

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Love the picture, and I couldn't be happier for Drake. He matured so much over his last two years at the Capstone, and no one deserves the public appreciation more.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Good choice. The most electrifying moment in the game.
Some people just look like NFL players, Drake fits that. Coach Saban is right, he could be a 3rd down back or a wide receiver. I think he is going to find his niche as a receiver. When healthy, he could burn someone as good as any of our WR's, and has good hands. Drake is a football player.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
That play was incredible, but that game really needs a montage. So many huge plays, and so many heros.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.