TD Moultry Jackson-Olin H.S. prospect

TallapoosaTide

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 16, 2015
I'm at the Auburn Ole Miss basketball game and saw TD here talking with Gus and Rhett. What's Bama's status on his recruitment?

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006
You better go scrub down the trash you picked up from being at a Barn Ole Myth game. You have to be a huge basketball fan or work there to go see that garbage.

jenk56

1st Team
Sep 5, 2012
How is it not a violation for Gus to take him (TD) for a spin in his BMW? I mean when we recruit Barry Sander Jr. everyone screamed because CNS sat next to him during a b'ball game.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
How is it not a violation for Gus to take him (TD) for a spin in his BMW?
Saban took Mack Wilson and Ben Davis for a ride in his car back in January.

I mean when we recruit Barry Sander Jr. everyone screamed because CNS sat next to him during a b'ball game.
No... The issue came when he was shown on the Coleman video board.

The Oklahoman newspaper reported that Sanders – whose father is Pro Football Hall of Famer Barry Sanders -- was shown on the video board sitting alongside Alabama coach Nick Saban. That prompted the Crimson Tide faithful to cheer and for the student section to start a “We want Barry!” chant.

NCAA rule 13.11.5 states: "An institution may not introduce a visiting prospect at a function (e.g., the institution's sports award banquet or an intercollegiate athletics contest) that is attended by media representatives or open to the general public."

TallapoosaTide

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 16, 2015
You better go scrub down the trash you picked up from being at a Barn Ole Myth game. You have to be a huge basketball fan or work there to go see that garbage.
One of my best friends plays basketball at auburn. Needless to say i got player comp tickets so i was basically sitting with all the recuits and player family members. Hell I use to see Gus and Rhett just about every week last year and the year before becuase I cleaned both of there pools weekly. Hell I did Gene's pool too when he was doing the ESPN thing while he still lived in auburn. I was deep in enemy territory!

Last edited:

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006
One of my best friends plays basketball at auburn. Needless to say i got player comp tickets so i was basically sitting with all the recuits and player family members. Hell I use to see Gus and Rhett just about every week last year and the year before becuase I cleaned both of there pools weekly. Hell I did Gene's pool too when he was doing the ESPN thing while he still lived in auburn. I was deep in enemy territory!
You were in deep something alright.....LOL

I had a HS friend that played football at Allbarn 30 years ago, but I had more friends at UA on a lot of sports teams and since I was also a Bama student the only time I used my friends Allbarn comp ticket was Tenn @ Allbarn (1986) as Bama was on a Bye week and my friend offered to get tickets for my 5 traveling buddies as well.

My fellow Bama students and the 6 of us had made it to all the Bama games except the Sun Bowl in the 1986 season and the one Allbarn game using players comp tickets. Not sure if it is the same rule or not, but you could get player comp tickets to games as long as you were a full time student (regardless of school) back then. The season looked like this for the 6 of us:

Kickoff Classic (NJ) vs Ohio State (one of the 6 was from NJ but a Bama student)
Vandy
So Miss (Bham)
@ Florida
Tennessee @ Auburn
Notre Dame (Bham)
Memphis State
@ Tennessee
Penn State
@ Miss State
LSU (Bham)
Temple
Auburn (Bham)

We didn't make the Sun Bowl as we were all home for Christmas Day.

I am from Bham, so during all the Bham games my mothers house was packed with my travel buddies and my brothers South Alabama Jaguar buddies/Bama player family members from the Mobile area.

That was a fun year! Most years (especially all the sport road trips my 5 years in Tuscaloosa) were, but that particular year we had a great time!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.