Stats from the "other side" of recruiting

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
This winter wasn't an outlier. It was the continuation of a trend that has kept some power schools anchored to the bottom of their conferences and made outsider programs like Cincinnati and Boise State constant postseason presences. So which Power 5 teams get outrecruited by the FBS's little brothers the most? And which non-major programs are the most impressive when it comes to snapping up high-level prospects? Let's take a look at 247Sports' composite rankings from 2010 on to get a better idea.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...-worst-teams-power-five-mid-major-conferences

We always see stats indicating the teams with the best recruiting win titles and now we see the other side. I keep my own recruiting stats and I had noticed the same ratio. In spite of Baylor claims to the otherwise, recruiting matters.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Interesting. Kansas--You would think there would be some spillover of higher expectations from their elite basketball program.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.