Question: Just curious - Did Demetris Robertson Get to Campus?

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Would love to have him but will be surprised if he ends up anywhere but UGA.
With him signing financial aid agreements with Cal and GT and this post from Wiltfong about Bama, I would be surprised if he ends up at GA. Anything can happen but if I'm a UGA fan I would think there is very little chance with these recent events. We shall see soon.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Somebody smarter than I please confirm that this is going to be trouble. Didn't L5U take a penalty because they were unaware that a recruit (I believe ours) had already signed Financial Aid papers and they remained in contact with him during the dead period because he had also signed Financial Aid papers with them? I remember reading where the school that the student/athlete signed papers with first was clear, but that L5U had violated recruiting rules and forfeited scholarships or visits...and that it happened quickly too.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Somebody smarter than I please confirm that this is going to be trouble. Didn't L5U take a penalty because they were unaware that a recruit (I believe ours) had already signed Financial Aid papers and they remained in contact with him during the dead period because he had also signed Financial Aid papers with them? I remember reading where the school that the student/athlete signed papers with first was clear, but that L5U had violated recruiting rules and forfeited scholarships or visits...and that it happened quickly too.
LSU got in trouble because Matt Womack signed a financial aid agreement with LSU in December but didn't enroll. He instead signed a NLI with Alabama. By signing the financial aid agreement with LSU, he allowed the LSU coaching staff to have unlimited contact with him during the quiet period. Since he didn't sign with LSU, LSU had contact during the quiet period with a player that went elsewhere. Therefore, LSU committed a violation.

This was discussed a couple of pages back. Link

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.