Question: Just curious - Did Demetris Robertson Get to Campus?

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Re: Just curious

It seems as though he did, but no one has said so definitively - that I have seen.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
If this thread takes on the role of becoming the new Demetris Robertson thread, please keep it about him. Don't take it down the path the other one did.

247 talked to Demetris after his visit. He said his order is Stanford followed by a three-way tie of UGA, ND, and UA. He's planning to take the SAT this weekend. While April 1 is the last day to sign a NLI, players aren't required to sign NLIs.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Well, I think Saban would be able to make a good pitch. Nick Saban and Alabama have had success with putting defensive backs and receivers into the NFL, and there's also a pattern of academic success for Alabama football players. It feels like a long-shot at this point, but it would be a good fit for both sides.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

I hope Demetris tried that jersey on! In the second photo, every document on Saban's desk (and the credenza behind from what I can see) is covered up or a blank page. No detail too small.
It might be the lighting and angle...:cool2:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

I hope Demetris tried that jersey on! In the second photo, every document on Saban's desk (and the credenza behind from what I can see) is covered up or a blank page. No detail too small.

The man`s amazing. He`s one of those people you`d just like to follow around for a month or so just to see how he does what he does. It would be particularly interesting if one has the responsibility for leading an organization.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.