Link: Trent Richardson Signs with Ravens (Update: Officially Has Signed)

Roll Tide 00

1st Team
Sep 13, 2007
Re: Trent Richardson Signs with Ravens (Update: Not Just Yet)

This may sound ridiculous to some but i wish he would cut his hair off for a whole new look to feel like a different person and have a fresh start.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

This may sound ridiculous to some but i wish he would cut his hair off for a whole new look to feel like a different person and have a fresh start.
Why? That's his personal preference.... Eddie lacy and Trent Richardson has it. Some do it for their heritage, some do it for looks, etc. As long it doesn't mess with their running game, I don't care how they look.

Roll Tide 00

1st Team
Sep 13, 2007

Why? That's his personal preference.... Eddie lacy and Trent Richardson has it. Some do it for their heritage, some do it for looks, etc. As long it doesn't mess with their running game, I don't care how they look.
I have no problem with his hair style or how it looks.I was just thinking for him mentally it may be a good thing.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La

conclusions got jumped a bit.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN

I have no problem with his hair style or how it looks.I was just thinking for him mentally it may be a good thing.
I remember being surprised when Julio Jones cut his dreads off being drafted by the Falcons. When I first saw his new "do" i thought he was saying that he wasn't in school any more and the NFL was for the big boys. He certainly lived up to the hype! Maybe Trent and Eddie could follow his example.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

I remember being surprised when Julio Jones cut his dreads off being drafted by the Falcons. When I first saw his new "do" i thought he was saying that he wasn't in school any more and the NFL was for the big boys. He certainly lived up to the hype! Maybe Trent and Eddie could follow his example.
IIRC, Julio cut his hair to donate it for wigs for cancer patients.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Trent Richardson officially joins Baltimore Ravens

Former Alabama running back Trent Richardson signed with the Baltimore Ravens Monday morning, a source told AL.com.

Richardson flew to Baltimore Sunday night and was signed after working out for team officials Monday morning.

Richardson has been in contact with the Ravens since late February and originally worked out for the team in early March.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

Just saw that as well. With TR the Ravens have 5 RBs in camp. Probably only 3 of them will make the 53 man roster. Hopefully TR is one of them..

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Picture of Mark, Trent, Eddie, and Henry tweeted by Ingram Saturday. Looks pretty obvious Trent has slimmed down.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.