Link: Trent Richardson Signs with Ravens (Update: Officially Has Signed)

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
Re: Trent Richardson signs with ravens

Looks like Ozzie is giving him a chance. It won't be easy, hope TR makes the most of it.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al

He will be in a rotation with some good guys in Baltimore, but will also be in a place that will give him room to grow.

I really hope this is the beginning of his new career, because he will always be one of my favorites.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

russtang

All-American
Apr 11, 2007
Central Alabama
www.uniquetitanium.com

I believe in the other thread with his interview it was said he had already lost some weight and was noticeably slimmer.

I really think this will indeed be his last chance. I wish him well.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

That`s great news !! I wonder if either or both of these guys ( Eddie and Trent ) have talked with Coach Saban? Time for them to start their own personal " Process ".

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but all that this means is that he is going to get a shot to make the roster. There will be a lot of RBs at camp and pre-season. Not all of them will make the cut.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but all that this means is that he is going to get a shot to make the roster. There will be a lot of RBs at camp and pre-season. Not all of them will make the cut.
You're not. And Trent, if driving, just stay on I-95 and you'll be fine.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

Here's why I kept saying Richardson has a chance: CLick here

The 2015 season is hard to analyze because Forsett suffered a season-ending injury in November. He was on track for another 1,000-yard season, but barely. His per-rush average had declined from 5.4 in 2014 to 4.2 in 2015, quite a falloff.
After Forsett was out, his replacement, rookie Buck Allen, performed capably enough, averaging 3.5 yards on 95 carries. Allen's backup, Terrance West, also exhibited potential, breaking several runs. Taliaferro, who went on injured reserve, has moved piles in his brief career. And now the Ravens are looking at adding Trent Richardson to the mix.
It was the report of a possible Richardson signing that got me thinking about all this. Predictably, it produced a flurry of online speculation. Would his arrival lead the salary-cap-strapped Ravens to cut Forsett and clear cap space? Or could Richardson, the third overall pick in the 2012 draft, become a top backup?

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012

Speaking with such certainty and, er, gravitas must mean you know something we don't - like Maurice Clarett be coming back, Jack, and nobody else got no shot at Ravens' RB, right?:eek:

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007

Well, this is just another benefit of playing at Alabama, now it's up to Richardson to get the job done, good luck to him.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.