Women's Basketball - Alabama Women's Basketball Drops SEC Tournament Game to LSU, 58-

TideFans Reporter

Click for Real-Time Bama News
Sep 21, 2006
From Rolltide.com:
March 2nd, 2016 01:28 PM

The 12th-seeded Alabama women's basketball team fell, 58-49, to 13th-seeded LSU on Wednesday in Veterans Memorial Coliseum in first round action at the 2016 Southeastern Conference Tournament. With the loss, the Crimson Tide stands at 15-15 overall, while the win brings the Tigers' season mark to 10-20.

...READ MORE HERE...

BamaDynasty

Scout Team
May 9, 2003
Smyrna,GA,USA
Would have definitely liked to have seen us advance to second round, BUT the slow process of rebuilding this once proud program IS moving in the right direction. Have to develop some better shooters to get into the middle tier of the conference. Being alongside USC, UK, A&M is a pipe dream right now.

But beating UGA, Tennessee (finally!!) this year are very good accomplishments. I support Coach Curry 100% and hopefully we have a top 25 recruiting calss.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Would have definitely liked to have seen us advance to second round, BUT the slow process of rebuilding this once proud program IS moving in the right direction. Have to develop some better shooters to get into the middle tier of the conference. Being alongside USC, UK, A&M is a pipe dream right now.

But beating UGA, Tennessee (finally!!) this year are very good accomplishments. I support Coach Curry 100% and hopefully we have a top 25 recruiting calss.
I still think it was a poor hire, and this season did nothing to prove otherwise to me. Tennessee is barely a bubble team, a win over them doesn't mean much.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
I think Coach Curry is progressing the program. The administration let this program go down the toilet and 2 or 3 years is probably not enough to judge. However, if we are still down in the bottom of the league after 2 more seasons, then I will be disappointed.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.