Link: One Link to All CFB Links!

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Very nice database. One click I got to the SEC forms, and Tidefans is one of the 7. This is a great bookmark, it's actually pretty hard to Google active forums these days without clutter.
http://www.footballforumsguide.com/?allLinks=1&newTab=1#SEC
I remember the old Google. I miss it. Now when I search I find half the listing false or an ad. I sometimes just quit clicking and forget about it. I wonder if other people will get fed up or just this old man? I searched the other day for "AAC 2016 football schedules" and the four of the six I clicked on said "AAC 2016 football schedules" but redirected me to auto insurance, vacation deals and so on and on. I just gave up and quit. Lies. Google lies.

Now for the good part. Thanks for the link. I really like the options, like opening in a new window. Great link, I will use it often.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
I remember the old Google. I miss it. Now when I search I find half the listing false or an ad. I sometimes just quit clicking and forget about it. I wonder if other people will get fed up or just this old man? I searched the other day for "AAC 2016 football schedules" and the four of the six I clicked on said "AAC 2016 football schedules" but redirected me to auto insurance, vacation deals and so on and on. I just gave up and quit. Lies. Google lies.

Now for the good part. Thanks for the link. I really like the options, like opening in a new window. Great link, I will use it often.
I understand completely. It's so full of commercial non relevant links now. It really is much harder to find "the " active fan forum these days without getting blogs and junk. Makes this database portal great. It has all the good ones. Got to keep up with the enemy of the week!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.