Alabama offers two QB's

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
CB = 247Sports' Crystal Ball predictions, which are made by 247 writers, journalists (ala al.com writers), and various other recruiting analysts.

It's a tool to indicate show where the people actually covering a player's recruitment believe he will go.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
I guess it really isn't important who it is that is CB'd to us...

How many QBs will be camping with us this Summer? :cool2:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Premium content. Who is it and what does it say? :cool2:
RTR91 replied to my message of "Appears we have re-offered Hockman, lefty from GA" with his premium link "And look who is visiting Alabama". Don't know what the premium article states but I would think it says Hockman is visiting Alabama.:wink:

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
RTR91 replied to my message of "Appears we have re-offered Hockman, lefty from GA" with his premium link "And look who is visiting Alabama". Don't know what the premium article states but I would think it says Hockman is visiting Alabama.:wink:
Thanks. It wasn't clear and you know what they say when you "assume"...:cool2:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Does Tua pretty much become our sole QB target for `17 or do we continue to aggressively recruit other committed QB`s in hopes of a flip? Can`t imagine us with eggs in only one basket, but how many other top drawer potentials are out there for next year?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Does Tua pretty much become our sole QB target for `17 or do we continue to aggressively recruit other committed QB`s in hopes of a flip? Can`t imagine us with eggs in only one basket, but how many other top drawer potentials are out there for next year?
Bama has three offers to non-committed QBs:

Lowell Narcisse

Tua Tagovailoa

Tristan Gebbia

As usual, camp will be a big factor with the QB position since Saban likes to see the QBs throw in person. In about two months, we'll probably get a better picture of things.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Bama has three offers to non-committed QBs:

Lowell Narcisse

Tua Tagovailoa

Tristan Gebbia

As usual, camp will be a big factor with the QB position since Saban likes to see the QBs throw in person. In about two months, we'll probably get a better picture of things.
Thanks RTR. Wonder who has plans (or not ) to come to camp ? LOTS of territory ( and schools ) between Hawaii and TTown.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.