Poll: Brackets for NCAA and NIT

Do you want the Bracket Picks Round by Round or All at once?

• Round by Round

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • All at once

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Hi guys!

This afternoon after the announcement of the NCAA and NIT field I will be posting brackets for participation. Of course it is for entertainment purposes only.

There is a poll attached please vote.

rolltideface

All-SEC
Jun 30, 2001
hoover, alabama
Cool- I look forward to participating. I would like the opportunity to run into UAB in this tourney, would be a good one to go to. Here's to hoping we make it to New York.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Just a FYI.....This tournament is also be shared with others and they are also voting on the type. So far Round by Round is winning big.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Just a FYI.....This tournament is also be shared with others and they are also voting on the type. So far Round by Round is winning big.
I voted all at once but I guess round by round has some merit. At least that way if you bomb in round one you still have a chance. Plus it will keep interest up.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
It was voted round by round on votes from another site though he tally here was for another type of scoring.

1. It keeps interest for all and you can make a comeback.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
This is really confusing. Positive I had submitted NIT picks but I got a screen showing I had not.

Edit: New NCAA Round???

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.