Good win today

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Bats came alive and carried the team today! Big HR by Haynie to break the 6-6 tie. Hopefully this will get him going.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Glad that we won. Missed it, and the SB game...............had to attend a memorial service.

(One of the APs, at Mrs. Cuda's school passed, over spring break.)

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Prayers for y'alls loss!
Guy was young.................born in '58. (Well, compared to some of us.................)

Actually, it was worse: one of their teachers lost her long battle, against cancer, the day before spring break. Lots of sad folks, in our part of town.

Well, back to our regularly scheduled kvetching.................guys and gals both lost a pair, this weekend. I have faith in our gals.

The guys...................well, I better stop while I am still ahead. Although I did like the quip about taking Mitch to Omaha, with the hoops team, so he can see it once.

Last edited:

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Guy was young.................born in '58. (Well, compared to some of us.................)

Actually, it was worse: one of their teachers lost her long battle, against cancer, the day before spring break. Lots of sad folks, in our part of town.

Well, back to our regularly scheduled kvetching.................guys and gals both lost a pair, this weekend. I have faith in our gals.

The guys...................well, I better stop while I am still ahead. Although I did like the quip about taking Mitch to Omaha, with the hoops team, so he can see it once.
Thought it was pretty classy that DeVinny who is from Allen had the AP's name written on his wrist bands Saturday!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.