Reminder of NIT Rule Change

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
The NCAA is experimenting with the NBA foul rule, so players foul out after their sixth foul. Donta Hall and Jimmie Taylor each rejoice.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Saw someone say yesterday the NCAA approved the rule change for the NIT but the NIT is telling people they may not actually use it. We'll find out tonight I guess.

GreatMarch

All-SEC
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham, AL
This is good news. It should go to 6 and they should start playing quarters too.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
I wished college basketball would go to the NBA rule of allowing teams to choose to take the ball out of bounds from the side after a time out from a made shot by the opponent. Would make last second in bounds plays much more exciting.

Bamagator

Scout Team
Jan 12, 2000
Agreed it is good news and also playing quarters. Everybody in America on every level is playing quarters except for NCAAM. Time for a change.
Well, it's unanimous then, because I agree. They should play quarters, and reduce the number of timeouts since they'd get one between quarters.

After watching us brick 50% of free throws more than once this season, and it was a bunch of them so it was a sad excuse for a free-throw shooting contest, I'd like the option to just take the ball out after a non-shooting foul, regardless of the number.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.