New Clemson Assist Coach Hired (Dabo Hires Micky Conn)

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Re: New Clemson Assist Coach Hired.

Couldn't deliver the Nkemdiches. I hope the REC is using a reputable collection agency.

irNate

1st Team
Nov 19, 2010
Snellville, GA

Whether its true or not there are A LOT of rumors of Conn or someone not being on the up and up. There is a history of talent transferring to Grayson from other local high schools. The article linked has two of the most recent. I've watched some pretty heated arguments on facebook city betterment groups near Grayson. and I'm by no means saying on way is true or not. but these two recent transfers seem weird to me.

http://www.gwinnettprepsports.com/s...cle_e2bd5673-d425-5e07-b38a-003805a53d2d.html

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.

Whether its true or not there are A LOT of rumors of Conn or someone not being on the up and up. There is a history of talent transferring to Grayson from other local high schools. The article linked has two of the most recent. I've watched some pretty heated arguments on facebook city betterment groups near Grayson. and I'm by no means saying on way is true or not. but these two recent transfers seem weird to me.

http://www.gwinnettprepsports.com/s...cle_e2bd5673-d425-5e07-b38a-003805a53d2d.html

Every young player wants to play for a winner. It also increases their chances to be seen by college coaches.
That's not to say a few high school coaches haven't done a little more than they should have to encourage these kids to come play for them...
I hope Conn isn't guilty of the allegations... but he may be guilty. I don't know.

irNate

1st Team
Nov 19, 2010
Snellville, GA

Every young player wants to play for a winner. It also increases their chances to be seen by college coaches.
That's not to say a few high school coaches haven't done a little more than they should have to encourage these kids to come play for them...
I hope Conn isn't guilty of the allegations... but he may be guilty. I don't know.
yeah I don't have a clue on way or the other on this. just thought it was interesting tid bit of info

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.