I missed a hunting trip with Mark Ingram

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
I am a pastor in Okeechobee Florida. I just found out Mark Ingram was here yesterday, and he went hunting with a church member. The member didn't know who he was until they were already hunting, and he took him because someone asked him to. The church member is a super nice guy and takes anyone hunting. He even arranges trips for underprivileged kids in the community that don't have solid male role models. He sent me a pic of them after they got a nice hog. The guy just doesn't follow football and had no idea. I'm so bummed out.

This is the second time something like this has happened to me. Our church hosted the football team for pregame meals, and I was the team chaplain for several years. During this time Lonnie Pryor was being recruited by Bama, and CNS was scheduled to come to Okeechobee and visit Pryor at the high school. The football coach knew I was a huge Bama fan, and was going to have me hang out with them during the visit. Pryor committed to FSU right before the visit, and it was cancelled. Lonnie was a really nice young man, but he made me want to cry that day.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I am a pastor in Okeechobee Florida. I just found out Mark Ingram was here yesterday, and he went hunting with a church member. The member didn't know who he was until they were already hunting, and he took him because someone asked him to. The church member is a super nice guy and takes anyone hunting. He even arranges trips for underprivileged kids in the community that don't have solid male role models. He sent me a pic of them after they got a nice hog. The guy just doesn't follow football and had no idea. I'm so bummed out.

This is the second time something like this has happened to me. Our church hosted the football team for pregame meals, and I was the team chaplain for several years. During this time Lonnie Pryor was being recruited by Bama, and CNS was scheduled to come to Okeechobee and visit Pryor at the high school. The football coach knew I was a huge Bama fan, and was going to have me hang out with them during the visit. Pryor committed to FSU right before the visit, and it was cancelled. Lonnie was a really nice young man, but he made me want to cry that day.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.