Kevin Turner Passed

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
It is a horrible disease. My 1st cousin died from it and it is viscously fast once you are diagnosed. RIP Kevin. You were one of my favorites.

bamaboyinnh

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 21, 2008
New Hampshire
RIP Kevin. One of my favorite players with the Tide. Followed his career with the Pats as well. Was fortunate enough to watch him play with both teams. Gutty player and human being. My thoughts and prayers go out to the Turner family.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Rest in Peace, KT. Prayers for the family and loved ones.

"Carve you name on hearts, not on tombstones. A legacy is etched into the minds of others and the stories they share about you."-Shannon Alder

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
RIP Kevin, prayers to family and friends. That is a terrible disease, I lost a good friend to it last year and it was so hard watching his decline.

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA
We lost a good person today, and way too soon. I only met Kevin a few times at gatherings with mutual friends, and he was always gracious with his time. I know his kids went through a rough time seeing their once mountain of a man father reduced to a frail body over time. But his spirit and heart were always with them and they knew it. Rest In Peace brother.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.