Link: CNS Trolling the State of Tennessee: Opening Mercedes-Benz Dealership on Envious Lane

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
I looked up how trolling works. I couldn't find anything like, "(1) Years in advance, foresee opponent coach's business dealings in enemy territory; (2) Join said opponent's fan site(s); (3) Kill time by making 8400 reasonable posts; (4) When the predicted event occurs, sow discord by posting inflammatory message with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response for your own amusement.."
You've been reading the wrong parts of the internet. Keep looking.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
Could it be that you are just wrong? That you are looking for an insult that isn't there?

Could I have been more clear? Sure. But I really didn't think that folks on this board would be trying to read this kind of stuff into my posts. Live and learn.
You seem mad. Are you mad?

rizolltizide

Hall of Fame
Jan 4, 2003
st pete, fl
I looked up how trolling works. I couldn't find anything like, "(1) Years in advance, foresee opponent coach's business dealings in enemy territory; (2) Join said opponent's fan site(s); (3) Kill time by making 8400 reasonable posts; (4) When the predicted event occurs, sow discord by posting inflammatory message with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response for your own amusement.."
Link, please?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.