Link: CNS Trolling the State of Tennessee: Opening Mercedes-Benz Dealership on Envious Lane

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
Last edited:

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
And Bama's gifts? Who knows?

"Which leaves us with the mysterious two ...
What are they hiding? These are scary. It's like a game show where you trade all your winnings for what's in the box.

40. Cotton Bowl
Would not disclose.

41. National Championship
Iconic gift

"Iconic gift" is no gift at all. This is the kind of phrase you hear when you're told you're getting "the most valuable gift of all," and it's a lesson about humility or some crap.

An iconic gift could be something dope like a private jet, or a cat-sized top hat full of half-chewed Captain Crunch. This is not okay, National Championship. Step your game up."

Ranking every bowl game's gifts, from Best Buy shopping sprees to custom cowboy boots

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Alabama fans can't afford Mercedes?
Is that what I said. :conf2:

It is being built in TN, not Alabama. If Meyer opened a car dealership in Michigan, I suspect that he would do everything in his power to ensure that the dealership didn't alienate UM fans. You know - the people who would be buying his cars.

rizolltizide

Hall of Fame
Jan 4, 2003
st pete, fl

It is being built in TN, not Alabama. If Meyer opened a car dealership in Michigan, I suspect that he would do everything in his power to ensure that the dealership didn't alienate UM fans. You know - the people who would be buying his cars.
No, it's what you insinuated. That's how trolling works.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL

Think before you do trolling.

Isaiah 63:1

All-American
Dec 8, 2005
Probably at 35k or in an airport somewhere
No, it's what you insinuated. That's how trolling works.
I looked up how trolling works. I couldn't find anything like, "(1) Years in advance, foresee opponent coach's business dealings in enemy territory; (2) Join said opponent's fan site(s); (3) Kill time by making 8400 reasonable posts; (4) When the predicted event occurs, sow discord by posting inflammatory message with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response for your own amusement.."

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
This actually was a troll, and I do not like it.
Hyper-sensitive much?

Back on topic - I think that anywhere Saban sets up a dealership anywhere in this country is going to look a bit like an episode of "Punk'd". But the truth is he's just diversifying his portfolio by investing in these types of business ventures and he can't just buy the town of Tuscaloosa (or CAN he?) which means he's going to have to venture into enemy territory (i.e. anywhere outside T-town) to pursue these ventures.

Last edited:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Somehow, we're the bad people.
Could it be that you are just wrong? That you are looking for an insult that isn't there?

Could I have been more clear? Sure. But I really didn't think that folks on this board would be trying to read this kind of stuff into my posts. Live and learn.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.