California Connection?

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010
Take it for what it's worth, but one of the top guys from 247 recruiting is saying that there is a tandem of California targets led by Najee, and also consisting of Lindsey, Holmes, and Lewis that have already committed to the Tide. Three of them silently....It's states that they know each other from the various camps in the state, and they are calling themselves the California Connection.

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006
You add Wyatt Davis and that is 5 of the top 6 players in Cali. That would be insane if that was even close to being true.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
That would indeed be spectacular. Is it possible? Absolutely. Our guys have proven that they can flat recruit. Personally, I`d be satisfied if we just held on to Najee. I`m not saying we can`t or won`t, it`s just that it`s a long time to Feb. `17 and TTown`s a long way from California.

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010
APRIL FOOL'S my tide brethren!!.....got you on this one.

Surprised no one picked it up, given the date of the original post!

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006
Najee and Wyatt Davis are both currently very high on Bama, and that is 2 of Cali top 5. So it's not really that much of an April fools joke. Lol

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.