Bama vs Florida Game 2

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Late to the game thread but love the competition in our series!

That rise pitch by Osorio is brutal! :eek:

Good game!
It'll be interesting to see who takes the circle tomorrow. LITTLEJOHN has been great in big games, but Osorio has been having a hard time against patient hitters.

I'm not playing the "extreme underdog" stance by saying this, because it's a 55/45 percent in my head in y'all winning tomorrow, but I feel bama playing like this against Florida is slightly playing better than what I think we are. I feel we are like Oklahoma the last two years in where the talent is there, no one wants to play us in the regional and super regional rounds, but something is not all there on a consistent enough basis to say we definitely make it to OKC. I think it's more of osorio being figured out, and is experimenting on how to change it. Also our hitting is not as reliable as it needs to be with Osorio struggling a bit. Osorio is a great pitcher and by her senior year she will be a top 3 pitcher,which she might be right now, but she is having a little growing pains right now.I think we are probably going to play LITTLEJOHN a lot more than we originally thought. We are fine, and we could get on a serious run, but it's nice to see that while our girls are young they still play with more grit than the boys. 25-to less than 15 against a bad Georgia team isn't reassuring.

Last edited:

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Congrats to the girls on winning the series, at the home of the #1 team. That has to be a huge boost to their confidence going forward.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Also, we won by shutout. When was the last time florida was shutout anywhere - much less at home?

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I think we are going to start seeing LITTLEJOHN in the first game of series and Alexis in the second and Alexis in the third unless she lost in game 2. Big series win.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
What's the record now?
31-7. We are currently ranked 7th, but I think we will be 5th in the next rankings. If you are really looking for something to cheer for on the outside it will be for LSU and auburn to lose a few series. That series loss and the Oklahoma loss are going to hurt our overall rankings.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.