2016 Election - Clinton: The Hillary Clinton Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I take back all my comments towards your political persuasion. I truly am sorry you had to witness that in person.
iirc, we were within striking distance, but as always was the case with shula, we couldn't finish.

i had to exit right in front of the barn band playing their version of rammer jammer. it was sort of hot the way their majorettes were bouncing around and taunting us ;)

i don't have great luck with iron bowls. i was at 2000 and 2006 and a couple of the late 80's legion field debacles. 1992 was the only iron bowl victory i saw in person

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
After watching 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi, I must ask... WHO can vote for this witch? Oh wait, I must quote the witch... " At this point what difference does it make".

God help the USA if Mrs paint suits becomes POTUS

TheAccountant

All-SEC
Mar 22, 2011
Birmingham
iirc, we were within striking distance, but as always was the case with shula, we couldn't finish.

i had to exit right in front of the barn band playing their version of rammer jammer. it was sort of hot the way their majorettes were bouncing around and taunting us ;)

i don't have great luck with iron bowls. i was at 2000 and 2006 and a couple of the late 80's legion field debacles. 1992 was the only iron bowl victory i saw in person
I saw Tuberville get hit square in the face with a full stadium cup while he was walking off with his fingers up. That helped me.

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
obama seems to think pretty highly of hillary.
Nah, doesn't fit the non-sports narrative. We should also ignore that Dems have a very high approval rating of Obama, so his words actually matter to the base.

The notion of a Clinton/Warren ticket is starting to pick up steam, if only because all her other VP options are terrible. That would be a hard ticket to beat, IMO.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
obama seems to think pretty highly of hillary.
I think it's more of a Reagan to Bush and a Teddy-Taft thing in which they are trying to keep a party in power rather than actually liking them. That's one reason that I feel it's going to be a 1 term and done thing.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
well, by the end of that i.b., i felt a little bit of relief because i knew it meant shula would be gone. one think i didn't like about that game, is that one of our players showed his arse at the end of the game.
Wow....reading the back and forth about CMS, brought back the nightmares of how Bama was one of the best teams in the country between the 20yd lines.......but in the Red Zone...[emoji17]....And I tried my best to keep the faith with CMS.......but his Red Zone play calling was horrendous........

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Wow....reading the back and forth about CMS, brought back the nightmares of how Bama was one of the best teams in the country between the 20yd lines.......but in the Red Zone...[emoji17]....And I tried my best to keep the faith with CMS.......but his Red Zone play calling was horrendous........
The 2006 Tennessee game is a testament to that. I remember thinking while Simeon Castille was running the interception back in the first half that if doesn't score we won't, and sure enough we settle for a fg and lose the game 16-13.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
The 2006 Tennessee game is a testament to that. I remember thinking while Simeon Castille was running the interception back in the first half that if doesn't score we won't, and sure enough we settle for a fg and lose the game 16-13.
I quit keeping count of the games we lost because of that.....I used to say.."I hope we can hit a deep pass to hit pay dirt, or break a big run 30-40 Yds out for a TD, because if we get stopped at the 20-10 yd/line, there's a good chance we won't score any points...At the time, it was a regularly discussed topic of our anemic Red Zone scoring.....I used to hear that CMS called all the plays inside the 20, and let the Qb have a little free reign between the 20's, but I don't know how much truth there is to that...(but at the time, it made me mad as hell at him for a .... poor performance!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.