2016 Election - Clinton: The Hillary Clinton Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Well if ol' Bubba ain't at it again. Said the world is coming apart under Obammy. Then takes on Black Lives Matter rowdies who are interrupting his speech. Seems like Lady Sniperfire has dispatched him to deal with the dirty stuff while she rides the subway and keeps close to the protective vest of Huma.

I think Bubba will be backing Trump after the BLM and Bernie Wall Street haters finish with him.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
https://fee.org/articles/penn-jillette-on-the-clintons-quote-of-the-day/

We have Hillary Clinton — while you were alive, while you were sexually active, three years ago — saying marriage is just between a man and a woman. ...
And yet many people in [the gay community] are supporting Hillary, and their reason for supporting her is that "she was always in favor of gay rights, but she had to say what she had to to be elected." …
She came out in favor of the pacific trade deal, very strongly in favor of it, and now she’s against it.
And that’s not seen as flip-flopping, it’s not really seen as a revelation or learning something — it’s seen as "she is politically expedient, and we want someone who is politically expedient."
The followers of Hillary Clinton seem to think they have a secret deal with her — where they understand what she really believes, what she’s really going to do — and they are willing to support her as she bends the truth in order to be elected. …
Why do the people who support Hillary think that what she’s saying is to manipulate other people and not to manipulate them?

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Hillary Hillary Hillary

What are we going to do with you and Bubba?

http://theweek.com/speedreads/617761/clintons-are-using-5-shell-companies-save-taxes-delaware

The Clintons and their family foundation have at least five shell companies registered to the address 1209 North Orange Street in Wilmington, Delaware — which is also home to some 280,000 other companies who use the location to take advantage of the state's low taxes, limited disclosure requirements, and other business incentives.

Two of the five are tied to Bill and Hillary Clinton specifically. One, WJC, LLC, is used by the former president to collect his consulting fees. The other, ZFS Holdings, LLC, was used by the former secretary of state to process her $5.5 million book advance from Simon & Schuster. Three additional shell companies belong to the Clinton Foundation.

There is nothing illegal about the Clintons' decision to take advantage of Delaware's tax laws. However, on the campaign trail last week, Hillary Clinton criticized the "super-rich" who use "outrageous tax havens and loopholes" to pay fewer taxes. She pledged that, as president, she would "shut down the so-called private tax system for the mega-wealthy," including legal tax avoidance activities, in order to "make sure that everyone pays their fair share here in America."

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
I love all the excuses, why can't they just admit that she is simply unlikable and has never earned our respect or trust?

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/276078-clintons-dismal-approval-ratings-prompt-dem-fears
Yep. Hillary is one that is always looking to play an angle and, therefore, lies at practically everything. I've known people like her. They can never answer a question that isn't calculated in some fashion. Every answer is shaded or an outright lie, and it is obvious when they do that. These people are exhausting to deal with and I have no use for them.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
The thing that bothers me most about Hillary as president is not that she's unable to lead - i think she can, she's a strong willed person, without question.
My concern is her reputation for lying, for doing whatever need be in order to benefit her and her cronies. Handing her the power of the presidency seems like leaving the fox in charge of the henhouse.

I just don't who some folks like her. Heck, I know Hillary supporters that don't like or trust her, he just think she's the best option of the four. Absolutely insane.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
The thing that bothers me most about Hillary as president is not that she's unable to lead - i think she can, she's a strong willed person, without question.
My concern is her reputation for lying, for doing whatever need be in order to benefit her and her cronies. Handing her the power of the presidency seems like leaving the fox in charge of the henhouse.

I just don't who some folks like her. Heck, I know Hillary supporters that don't like or trust her, he just think she's the best option of the four. Absolutely insane.
I don't trust her as C-I-C of the armed forces. That is scary as hell.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
the Gaurdian Opinion page on Hillary and the DNC's claims that money is a negative influence, well except for her of course

http://www.theguardian.com/commenti...clinton-banks-oil-links-presidential-campaign

Democrats have a decision to make: do they think money in politics is a corrupting force that influences the decisions made by elected officials, or not? After years railing against the Citizens United decision, which opened the floodgates to outside spending in elections, some of them appear to have done a complete reversal.

The Clinton campaign has spent the last few weeks furiously pushing back at the criticism that she is influenced by the vast donations her campaign receives from backers in the oil and financial industries. Her supporters have been vigorously arguing there’s no evidence of a quid pro quo.

How quickly they forget. As journalist David Sirota reported earlier this week, in the 2008 Democratic primary campaign, Clinton harshly criticized then senator Obama for accepting donations from oil and gas executives – and even cut a campaign commercial about it. The kicker? It was less money than Clinton has accepted from people working for fossil fuel companies so far this campaign season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.