2016 Election - Clinton: The Hillary Clinton Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I don't trust her as C-I-C of the armed forces. That is scary as hell.
I don't trust her at all! I would NOT trust her in any position of authority! Even if it were a position of no authority!

I would not trust her in the following areas:
President
Vice President
Senator
Member of House of Reps.
Justice of SCOTUS
Judge
Governor
CEO of any company
Ditch Digger
Grave Digger
Worker at McDonalds or Wendy's or Burger King or any other establishment
Principal of a school
Teacher at a school
Head Custodian at a school
A Pastor of a Church

I just don't trust anyone who I believe is a power hungry, habitual liar! She's in this category IMHO!

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I don't trust her at all! I would NOT trust her in any position of authority! Even if it were a position of no authority!

President
Vice President
Senator
Member of House of Reps.
Justice of SCOTUS
Judge
Governor
CEO of any company
Ditch Digger
Grave Digger
Principal of a school
Teacher at a school
A Pastor of a Church

I just don't trust anyone who I believe is a power hungry, habitual liar! She's in this category IMHO!
Wha - you wouldn't trust her to cover you whilst you ran from sniper fire?

Elephants Geral

Suspended
Apr 4, 2016
I'm a Liberal that considers himself a Progressive and I used to be a big Bill Clinton fan. He left our economy in great shape, to a point, but the NAFTA agreement that came about on his watch was primarily the reason all our jobs left for other countries and his Crime Bill wound up decimating the black community with the incarceration of a record number of imprisonments. In recent years, I have come to loath the Clintons because they're in bed with the big banks. She's done fund raisers behind close doors with most of them and won't release the transcripts. I don't think if she's elected that there will be any significant change in Washington regarding Wall Street. Most of those banks are bigger now than they were when they failed in 2008 and are a ticking time bomb that could blow up in our faces again. I'm feeling the Bern and I support his agenda 100%. There's hasn't been a republican candidate, other than John McCain I would walk across the street to pour my coffee on if they were on fire.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I'm a Liberal that considers himself a Progressive and I used to be a big Bill Clinton fan. He left our economy in great shape, to a point, but the NAFTA agreement that came about on his watch was primarily the reason all our jobs left for other countries and his Crime Bill wound up decimating the black community with the incarceration of a record number of imprisonments. In recent years, I have come to loath the Clintons because they're in bed with the big banks. She's done fund raisers behind close doors with most of them and won't release the transcripts. I don't think if she's elected that there will be any significant change in Washington regarding Wall Street. Most of those banks are bigger now than they were when they failed in 2008 and are a ticking time bomb that could blow up in our faces again. I'm feeling the Bern and I support his agenda 100%. There's hasn't been a republican candidate, other than John McCain I would walk across the street to pour my coffee on if they were on fire.
That's really mean. Very very mean and low energy. Bad.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al

President
Vice President
Senator
Member of House of Reps.
Justice of SCOTUS
Judge
Governor
CEO of any company
Ditch Digger
Grave Digger
Principal of a school
Teacher at a school
A Pastor of a Church

That is quite a good list Al! Thanks. I'm curious though. Would you support her for:

Road Kill Inspector?
Scuba Diving Sewer Inspector?
Maggot Removal Trainee?

:biggrin:

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
That is quite a good list Al! Thanks. I'm curious though. Would you support her for:

Road Kill Inspector? (Picker upper, not inspector.)
Scuba Diving Sewer Inspector? (Maybe trainee. Tooooo much authority as an inspector of anything.)
Maggot Removal Trainee?

:biggrin:
You have a great sense of humor seebell. And this isn't even in blue.

I would possibly trust her in one of those positions where the people wear orange and pick up trash on the freeway. Aren't those people Volunteers? Tenercee Volunteers?!?.

Maybe she could also move to Libya and run for office in Benghazi.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Just an observation on the debate last night:

The moderator asked Hillary about whether she will release the transcripts of her paid speeches. Hillary's answer was to turn it on Bernie who hasn't yet released his income tax records. A second question back to Hillary about the speech transcripts. Another answer about a "fair playing field if everyone else will release theirs." Bernie responds with the claim he will not release his because there are none. A third question back to Hillary about the transcripts and she talks tax returns again.

The general election debates, if there are any, will be fun to watch. There are so many questions she refuses or can't discuss. I am guessing Hillary may shun the debate process in hopes she will backdoor it into the White House without having to go through Hell to get there.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs

The moderator asked Hillary about whether she will release the transcripts of her paid speeches. Hillary's answer was to turn it on Bernie who hasn't yet released his income tax records. A second question back to Hillary about the speech transcripts. Another answer about a "fair playing field if everyone else will release theirs." Bernie responds with the claim he will not release his because there are none. A third question back to Hillary about the transcripts and she talks tax returns again.

The general election debates, if there are any, will be fun to watch. There are so many questions she refuses or can't discuss. I am guessing Hillary may shun the debate process in hopes she will backdoor it into the White House without having to go through Hell to get there.
I watched the clip and was shocked to see CNN keep pushing so hard to get that question directly answered. I think Hillary thought she successfully deflected only to get the CNN person to ask again more strongly. Not sure DNC Candidates are used to that from CNN

http://www.businessinsider.com/hillary-clinton-transcripts-debate-bernie-brooklyn-2016-4

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
More, from DailyKos no less

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/12/31/1465171/-Hillary-wins-Named-most-corrupt-politician-of-2015

She's in a dead heat with Trump, loses to several Republicans in the polls, and can't seem to shake that pesky Bernie Sanders, but nevermind the bad news, it's time to score a win for Hillary: The nonpartisan watchdog group Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust (FACT) named Hillary Clinton at the top of it's worst ethics violators for 2015!

According to Matthew G. Whitaker, executive director of FACT:

“Elected officials are sent to Washington to follow and uphold the law and so they need to be held to the highest standard of ethics. Even the appearance of impropriety can quickly erode public trust, and Mrs. Clinton is in a league of her own.” said Whitaker. “We will continue to vigorously hold the lantern over unethical behavior so that we have a government that serves the public’s interest, not the self-interests of leaders who think they are beyond reproach.”

mrusso

1st Team
Apr 17, 2006
Seriously - these are the absolute worst presidential candidates I've seen in my lifetime, and it's not even close.
It's scary to see what country has come to regarding our highest public office. It'll be interesting to see where are 4 years from now.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

Dude! Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.