2016 Election - Clinton: The Hillary Clinton Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tidegrandpa

All-American
Thanks tidegrandpa, I had never heard of that. Some may disagree however.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/zeifman.asp

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/zeifman.asp

Try using a different news source. Rachel Maddow?:)
Hardly an endorsement...

But in a 2008 column Zeifman wrote, “My own reaction was of regret, when I terminated her employment on the Nixon impeachment staff, I had not reported her unethical practices to the appropriate bar associations.”

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Last week on The Tonight Show one of the Thank You notes was, "Thank you to the Democratic presidential debate for showing us what it would look like if your grandparents argued on national television." Hahahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
https://bgr.com/2016/04/22/hillary-clinton-super-pac-reddit-facebook/

One of the things that people say they like about the campaigns of candidates like Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders is that they seemingly say exactly what they’re thinking and they don’t follow the advice of well paid political consultants.

What’s wrong with well paid political consultants, you ask? Well, they often don’t seem to understand politics very well, for one. Nowhere is this more apparent than a pro-Hillary Clinton Super PAC’s decision to spend $1 million to “correct” misinformation about their favored candidate on Reddit and Facebook.

As The Daily Beast reports, the pro-Clinton Super PAC Correct the Record “is pledging to spend $1 million to “push back against” users on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and Instagram.” The project claims that it has already “addressed more than 5,000 people that have personally attacked Hillary Clinton on Twitter” and it’s going to do a lot more of this on other social networks.

Dear God. There really aren’t words to describe how much of a bone-headed move this is… but I’m going to try.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/0...g-catastrophe-whether-she-is-indicted-or-not/

Nothing to see here...move along.

A number of conservative politicos have predicted that scores of FBI agents could revolt if their investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server finds overwhelming evidence of criminal wrongdoing and the Justice Department refuses to indict her. According to their theories, not only could there be mass resignations, including that FBI Director James Comey, but there could also be major leaks of unauthorized FBI investigative materials to the public.

On Monday morning, Fox News' Judge Andrew Napolitano told Maria Bartiromo that while it was "highly unusual" for a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee to anticipate such an FBI leak, he agreed with Grassley's take.

"He would not be surprised if FBI agents who truly believe that there is enough evidence to indict Mrs. Clinton and to convict her on both the email charge and the public corruption charge, will feel frustrated and stymied by the political people in the Justice Department and will want the public to know what they know," he said. "If that class of people -- it would be more than one person -- leaks information to the press, I agree with Senator Grassley, if there is a leak, and if what is leaked is credible... the president could have a Saturday night massacre/Watergate-style disaster on his hands in the last six months of his presidency."

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
So, is it true that the KKK has endorsed HRC?

We don't need anyone as president who is a habitual liar and who receives a KKK endorsement.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
It will be interesting to see who she picks for VP, since she may go to prison.
A perfect scenario would be for her to lose in the General, then a new DOJ prosecutes her to the fullest extent of the law. <no blue font >

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Sadly the world isn't perfect.
Shrillary campaigning in coal country. Walking back her earlier statements about putting people out of jobs.

Like Bubba before her, she's a master at sticking her finger in the air to see which way the wind is blowing.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/clinton-apologizes-saying-she-d-115729770.html

Think the coal miners and their families are buying her "apology?"
Nope. Coal miners might not be highly educated, but they're not stupid.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Come on guys. It was a missstatement...taken out of context. Hillary says so herself. She even apologized. </blue font...sorta>
Her militant pals at the EPA are not going to be very pleased with this.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
Her militant pals at the EPA are not going to be very pleased with this.
If there is one thing consistent about the current American left, they will allow their politicians to cater as much as they want. Especially if they know that is what they are doing, and they can get a nice big concession thrown their way.

One thing the left will get up in arms on her about it may be the TPP deal. If elected Hillary is no doubt going to push it through just as her husband pushed NAFTA on through. I can get them letting her tip toe around the Coal lobby, but the big time union lobbies? No way. So this may be just that. A way to get back into some good graces.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
At this point, all Hillary has to do - literally - is keep her mouth shut and let Trump blow himself up. Of course, keeping her mouth shut is.....naw, I better not go there!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.