2016 Election - Clinton: The Hillary Clinton Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
We have 145 pages (so far) on Trump. It's only fair we give Hillary her own thread.

I'll start off the festivities by mentioning Senator Barbara Boxer's proposal to Ben & Jerry's to give Hillary her own ice cream flavor (after all, there's a Bernie Sanders Ice Cream Sandwich). Ben & Jerry are big fans of Bernie, so not sure if they will be on board for a Hillary offering, but the pic below is Sen. Boxer's mock up idea.

When reading the comments on other social media platforms, the comments were hilarious but honestly, had more to do with the flavor tasting like everything from various forms of human excrement to aborted fetuses.

As for Sen. Boxer, the nation has an immediate threat of Muslim terrorism, it's $19 Trillion in debt, it has a fraudulent government mandated healthcare disaster that is collapsing, and the important issue of the day is to develop a new ice cream flavor. Got it.

Rather than "Herstoric Raspberry Chocolate", may I propose "Banana Split Republic?"

http://www.bakersfield.com/news/201...ice-cream-to-co-founder-of-ben-jerry-s.html

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
There is a thread regarding jokes. This thread should be about lies, deception and lack of integrity.

I'll be really disappointed if it doesn't reach the levels in numbers of posts as the Trump or Jokes thread!

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I thought I'd bring these back:

The Clinton Campaign, in a Putinesque maneuver, told journalists not to use certain words to describe Hillary, or they would find their access to the campaign limited.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.