Satellite camps are done (Not anymore - NCAA Changes Its Mind)

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Re: Satelite camps are done (Not anymore - NCAA Changes Its Mind)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And expect Harbaugh to respond to this with a more aggressive comment. Saban probably knows this but this needs to be his last comment regarding Harbaugh. Harbaugh will continue this back and forth at all cost. He can't help himself.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

And expect Harbaugh to respond to this with a more aggressive comment. Saban probably knows this but this needs to be his last comment regarding Harbaugh. Harbaugh will continue this back and forth at all cost. He can't help himself.
I hope he goes 0-12 and gets fired and goes away. I sick and tired of seeing/hearing his name.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia

I kinda wish he hadn't even said this. I agree fully with the sentiment but that's not the point. Frankly this allows Harbaugh to pester it for much longer with even less provocation.
What will likely happen now though is the media won't stop badgering CNS about it and eventually he will end up yelling at THEM instead.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009

I kinda wish he hadn't even said this. I agree fully with the sentiment but that's not the point. Frankly this allows Harbaugh to pester it for much longer with even less provocation.
What will likely happen now though is the media won't stop badgering CNS about it and eventually he will end up yelling at THEM instead.
I for one have no problem with that statement. I do think it should end there from Saban's side. In fact ending it there even if Harbaugh continues proves the statement. If is always funny (and instructive) when the media pushes Coach Saban to the point of turning on them instead of participating in whatever urinating contest they want to create/maintain.

Last edited:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

Saban goes out of his way to make sure that everyone understands that he is not attacking Harbaugh, then Harbaugh responds by attacking Saban. SMH

There is a saying about wrestling with pigs that applies here.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

Saban goes out of his way to make sure that everyone understands that he is not attacking Harbaugh, then Harbaugh responds by attacking Saban. SMH

There is a saying about wrestling with pigs that applies here.
Never try to teach a pig to sing, because it wastes your time and it annoys the pig. When it comes to Harbaugh, Saban is still trying to teach the pig to sing.

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008

There's not much Saban does that isn't planned out and calculated to the nth degree. I'm betting he knew EXACTLY how Harbaugh would respond and is figuring Harbaugh can't help himself and will step in it eventually. Then maybe this satellite camp nonsense might have a chance to be stopped once everyone sees just how right Saban is on the topic. Patience grasshopper......

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

Jim is gonna keep on poking the bear until Saban goes all "Bane breaks the Bat" mode on him.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

All jokes aside, I think this is exactly what's "wrong" with him. Some of his social behaviors are textbook behaviors that fit on the spectrum. The interview with Colin Cowherd last year (which was a complete and total train wreck for both parties) was what convinced me he probably falls on the autism spectrum. Granted, i'm not an expert but my wife's side of the family has a long line of adults and kids who fall on the autism spectrum. So I've had 15+ years experience observing and experiencing the behaviors that are associated with it and Harbaugh (IMO) is definitely on the spectrum.

So I equate his outbursts to the special needs kid on the play ground simply trying to fit in with the rest of the kids but doesn't know how. I feel more sorry for him than angry.
Yup..In the coaching world Harbaugh reminds me of Mike Leach in that he's very smart & very calculating in what he does..

I was reading a article about Harbaugh's antics earlier today & someone posted in the comment section that Harbaugh is an "Autistic Lane Kiffin" with some of his comments & the stuff he does for attention..

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com

First off Jim better concentrate a little more on preparing his team to beat Ohio State rather than figuring out how to stimulate high school players by bringing the cheerleaders to town. (as if Michigan girls could hold a candle to the average southern girl you see at Wal Mart).

Second off, thank you Jim. Just in case there was any hint of complacency or satisfaction in Saban after ripping off four national championships, you certainly killed the mess out of that. Now he's good and ....ed off which means he feels like he has something to prove. When Saban feels like there is something he needs to prove we generally have to buy another trophy case.

Roll Tide, this will all end up on the field eventually and that's where talk is cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Jim Harbaugh says Nick Saban's satellite camp view is 'hypocritical'

"The issue is what I said it was. Somebody that has recently broken rules and has that in their history lecturing us coaches on potentially violating rules," Harbaugh told reporters. "I just thought it was hypocritical. It was a hypocritical act."
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guess he just wants to bypass the fact the actual coach that did that was fired for it.

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com

Wow, now he comes out and just calls Saban a Hypocrite. I know he's all about keeping his ugly face in the news but sooner or later that sort of nastiness is going to bite you in the rear. Guy has a big mouth for a guy who's big win is...... Well... He hasn't had any. He lost to the only two good teams he played. The win over Florida didn't mean much since they couldn't score if they had 12 quarters.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.